Tourism Partners of Dive Curaçao
Collaborative partners sharing resources, knowledge & expertise to accomplish mutual goals for the Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao, with a focus on Curaçao Dive Industry Development, Dive Destination Market Expansion, Public Relations and Sustainable Dive Tourism.
Thank you to all of our partners for their continuous collaboration for sustainable tourism, ocean conservation and for assisting Dive Curaçao in creating an unprecedented union among an international community of tourism stakeholders for the benefit of the Curaçao’s Dive Tourism Industry.
Simply, we could not do this without your support!
Curacao Dive Tourism and Industry Partners
Dive Curacao, and Dive Travel Curaçao, has partnered with the best Curaçao Dive Tourism stakeholders to provide excellent value plus offer high quality dive vacation experiences.
Dive Travel Curaçao Service Partners
- Curaçao Tourist Board: There are so many things that make the Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao special.
- Curaçao Hospitality and Tourism Association (CHATA): Together with our community, we are partners strengthening the tourism product of Curaçao.
- Divers Alert Network Europe (DAN Europe): DAN offers the community numerous pioneering services, including the first-ever insurance designed specifically for divers.
- National Car Rental Curaçao: Locally owned franchise offering fast, friendly and excellent customer service with high quality rental vehicles.
- FBTT Travel: A full-service tourism and passenger transport company based on Curaçao, and is the island’s largest incoming tour operator.
- Stream2Sea: Stream2Sea has the FIRST and ONLY mineral sunscreen in the world that is tested and proven safe for freshwater fish, saltwater fish, and coral larvae.
Curaçao Dive Shop Partners
- Ocean Encounters: Committed to delivering the highest-quality dive experience with locations at LionsDive Beach Resort and the Sunscape Curaçao Resort.
- GO WEST Diving: Located at Playa Kalki in Westpunt, Curaçao, they are recognized as one of Curacao’s premiere PADI dive operations.
- The Dive Bus: Located in Marie Pampoen, The Dive Bus are the experts for seriously fun shore diving adventures in Curaçao.
- Goby Divers Curaçao: Goby Divers is Curaçao’s boutique dive operator and a technical diving center that includes closed circuit rebreather (CCR) support.
Curaçao Accommodation Partners
- LionsDive Beach Resort: One of the best dive resorts in the Caribbean with complete sleep and dive packages with Ocean Encounters.
- Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa and Casino: 3 Star All-inclusive resort with Sleep and Dive packages through Ocean Encounters or Sleep, Drive and Dive Packages through The Dive Bus.
- Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa and Casino: 5 Star All-inclusive resort with Sleep, Drive and Dive packages through Goby Divers Curaçao.
- Zoetry Curaçao Resort and Spa: 5 Star “Adults Only” All-inclusive resort with Sleep, Drive and Dive Packages through Goby Divers Curaçao.
- All West Apartments and Diving: Superb apartment accommodations in Westpunt offering Sleep, Drive and Dive packages through GO WEST Diving.
- Nos Krusero Apartments: Located in Westpunt, Nos Krusero Apartments is situated above the beautiful beach of Playa Kalki offering Sleep, Drive and Dive packages through GO WEST Diving. .
Curaçao Marine Conservation Partners
Collaborating partners to protect what we love!
- Reef Renewal Curaçao Foundation: Reef Renewal Curacao is a non-profit organization dedicated to to enhancing populations of threatened coral species across Curaçao and educating the public on the importance of the oceans.
- Stream2Sea: Did you know that Stream2Sea has the FIRST and ONLY mineral sunscreen in the world that is tested and proven safe for freshwater fish, saltwater fish, and coral larvae.
- PADI AWARE: Local divers and Dive Shops have united with PADI AWARE to protect Curacao’s reefs.
- Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance (DCNA): The Dutch Caribbean Nature Alliance is a nonprofit organization created to safeguard nature in the Dutch Caribbean through supporting Protected Area Management Organizations.
- Reef Support: The easiest and safest system to collect your Marine Protected Area user fees.
- Lionfish Curaçao: Education and awareness portal about Lionsfish in Curaçao.
- Caribbean Shark Coalition: Dive Curacao has proudly joined the Caribbean Shark Coalition to become its newest member to represent the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao.
- Beneath the Waves: Beneath the Waves is an ocean NGO using cutting-edge science to advance scientific discovery and catalyze ocean policy, with a focus on threatened species and ecosystems.
- Reef-World Foundation: Operating internationally to support governments and communities in sustainable consumption and production of coastal resources and marine life.
- Green Fins: Leading sustainable dive tourism operators in Curaçao have all become Green Fins Digital Members to reinforce the absolute need to create change in order to provide future generations with an opportunity for a healthy and sustainable environment, both above and below the waterline.
- CARMABI Foundation: Caribbean Research and Management of Biodiversity (CARMABI) is a non-profit foundation on the island of Curaçao, established in 1955.
- SECORE International: In close collaboration with the CARMABI Marine Research Station, much of SECORE’s cumulative knowledge on how and when to collect coral spawn and how to culture the larvae of different species successfully has been built in Curaçao.
Photography and Videography Partners
Collaborating to deliver high quality visual and media productions from Curaçao
The word EPIC is simply defined here in Curaçao as the moment when you find yourself in an uncontrolled state of wonderment. Then after taking a deep breath, you pause for a moment to question if what you are seeing is actually real. That is what it is to Dive Curaçao!!
Thanks to these talented individuals and partners, all videography and photography on Dive Curaçao is 100% REAL and from Curaçao!
- NaturePicsFilms: Specialists in high-quality underwater videos, photos and aerial footage.
- Turtle and Ray Productions HD: Turtle and Ray Productions HD has become one of the largest companies producing underwater photography and videography in Curaçao.
- Rutger Geerling: Rutger Geerling has a huge portfolio and captures EDM festivals and club parties around the world. He is seen as a father figure to EDM photography.
- Reef Patrol: Reef Patrol wants to help preserve the wonderful underwater world of our planet. So their way of contributing is to spread the beauty of the underwater world through filming, animations, photography and to work together with (non-profit) organizations around the globe.
- Stan Bysshe: Retirement has allowed Stan Bysshe to dedicate more time to his photography. His first love has always been the study of coral reef ecology and this has lead to over three decades of diving and underwater photography.
- Frank Do: It started for Frank in 1998 in the local waters of Germany, then for the first time to Egypt the fire was kindled. He managed without a camera for a long time, but then passion and ambition grabbed him. Today dive travel, combined with new underwater experiences and beautiful pictures drive him.
- Gail Johnson Photography: Gail and her husband Steve lived in Curaçao for many years. Her photography is inspiring and jam packed full of History, Nature, Architecture, wildlife and the most amazing friendly people that live here in Curaçao.
- LF Puntel Photography: Luis is just a guy who loves to be underwater with my camera! Visit his page and you will find sharks, turtles, nudibranchs and some of the most beautiful animals of our planet!
Local and International Media Partners
Thank you to our Local and International Media Partners for their unwavering support for Dive Curaçao and for continually assisting us in creating the buzz our Dutch Caribbean island deserves!
Digital Publishing Partners
- My Curaçao Guide
- Lux Life Magazine
- Deeper Blue Magazine
- Scuba Diving Magazine
- Dive Magazine UK
- Dive Training Magazine
- California Diver