The Curaçao Diving Guide and Interactive Map will allow you to easily plan your next Caribbean diving adventure.
Whether you are interested in boat diving, shore diving, freediving, snorkeling or just chilling out on the beach – The Curaçao Diving Guide will help you discover over 70 world class diving and snorkeling sites along the southern coastline of our beautiful island located in the heart of the Caribbean!
Need some local travel tips or advice? Then use the Curaçao Dive Travel Guide to start exploring more of Curaçao and to unpack the endless possibilities.
Curaçao Diving Sites and Snorkeling Map
Curaçao, a little Dutch Caribbean island, is best known for its colorful colonial waterfront in Willemstad but too few know about the rainbow of vibrant coral and marine life under its waters. That is why Dive Curaçao developed the Curaçao Diving and Snorkeling Guide!
Top 10 Dive Sites in Curaçao
CLICK HERE for the Top 10 dive sites, along the southern coastline, that will help you easily plan your diving adventures here in Curaçao.
Boat Diving in Curaçao
One of the most exhilarating ways to explore the underwater wonders is through boat diving. CLICK HERE to explore why boat diving in Curaçao is an exceptional experience especially with the best and most highly recommended boat diving operators in Curaçao: Ocean Encounters, GO WEST Diving, and Goby Divers.
Shore Diving in Curaçao
Shore diving in Curaçao is a popular activity among diving enthusiasts who seek the freedom to explore at their own pace. CLICK HERE to start exploring the endless shore diving possibilities.
Curaçao Shore Diving Guide
CLICK HERE for the Curaçao shore diving guide and the Top 10 essential shore dives that are a must for divers looking to take the advantage of a more leisurely schedule.
Wreck Diving in Curaçao
CLICK HERE to dive into the 10 famous wrecks of Curaçao!
Freediving in Curaçao
Have you ever considered diving into deep waters of Curaçao on one breath and without scuba diving gear? CLICK HERE to discover more about the amazing Freediving opportunities in Curacao!
Snorkeling in Curaçao
Snorkeling in Curaçao is a dream for anyone who loves the combination of amazing beaches and the mind blowing diversity that exists along fringing coral reefs. The beaches in Curaçao are absolutely ideal launching points for snorkeling because, within a few fin kicks, they provide easy access to the near by reefs that are teaming with colorful life.
Boat Diving Packages
Shore Diving Packages
South-east Curaçao Dive Sites
South-east dive sites in Curaçao extend from the deserted island of Klein Curaçao to the start of Bullenbaai.
- Klein Curaçao – small deserted island off the coast of mainland Curaçao.
- Eastpoint – contains several premium dive sites inside Curaçao’s only national marine park area.
- Tarpon Bridge
- No Way!
- Awa Blancu
- Kathy’s Paradise
- Booby Trap at Fuikbaai
- Eel Valley at Royal Sandals Curaçao
- Barracuda Point near the entrance of Spanish Waters
- Small Wall in Caracasbaai
- Directors Bay in Caracasbaai
- Tugboat at Tugboat Beach in Caracasbaai
- Lost Anchor in Caracasbaai
- Beacon Point at Jan Thiel
- Divers Leap at Papagayo Beach Resort
- Jan Thiel dive site outside of Jan Thiel Bay
- Sweet Bottom at Jan Thiel
- Sandy’s Plateau at Jan Thiel
- Saba Wreck at Jan Thiel
- Cornelius Bay at the Curaçao Sea Aquarium
- Shipwreck Point at the Curaçao Sea Aquarium
- Stella Maris at LionsDive Beach Resort
- Oswaldo’s Drop-off at Sunscape Beach Resort
- Car Pile at Sunscape at Sunscape Beach Resort
- Pierbaai at Playa Marie Pampoen
- Dive City at Scuba Lodge
- Tarpon City at WaterFoort
- Superior Producer Shipwreck at the Curaçao Mega Pier
- Double Reef at Mangrove Beach Resort
- Water Factory at Fisherman’s Wharf
- Piscadera Bay at Dreams Curaçao Resort
- Long Beach Piscadera
- Blue Bay Garden at Blue Bay Beach and Golf Resort
- Blue Bay House Reef at Blue Bay Beach and Golf Resort
- Blue Bay Wall at Blue Bay Beach and Golf Resort
- Snake Bay in Sint Michiel
- Boca Sami in Sint Michiel
- Vaersenbaai Car Wrecks near Kokomo Beach
- Kokomo Beach house reef in Vaersenbaai
- Pestbaai in Bullenbaai
North-west Curaçao Dive Sites
North-west dive sites in Curaçao extend from the east side of Coral Estates to Westpunt.
- Seldom Reef near Coral Estates, inside Bullenbaai
- Rif Sint Marie at Coral Estates Luxury Resort
- Daaibooi Beach in Sint Willibrordus
- Playa Porto Mari in Sint Willibrordus
- Playa Cas Abao (Cas Abou Beach)
- Playa Largu inside the San Juan Plantation
- Playa Shon Mosa inside the San Juan Plantation
- Playa Manzaliña inside the San Juan Plantation
- Playa Chiki inside the San Juan Plantation
- Playa Hundu in Soto
- Playa Santa Martha in Soto
- San Nicolas at the San Nicolas Plantation in Soto
- Makos Mountain at the San Nicolas Plantation in Soto
- Hells Corner at the San Nicolas Plantation in Soto
- Black Coral Garden at the San Nicolas Plantation in Soto
- REDIHO at the Santa Cruz Plantation
- Duanes Release (aka Scooter) at the Santa Cruz Plantation
- Playa Hulu at the Santa Cruz Plantation
- Sponge Forest at the Santa Cruz Plantation
- The Blue Room at the Santa Cruz Plantation
- Mushroom Forest at the Santa Cruz Plantation
- Black Sand Beach and the Catherine Wreck at Playa Santu Pretu, Santa Cruz Plantation
- Santa Cruz Beach near Playa Santa Cruz
- Playa Lagun in the village of Lagun
- Playa Jeremi near the village of Lagun
- Paradise near the Kenepa Plantation
- Playa Kenepa Chikitu (Kleine Knip) inside the Kenepa Plantation
- Playa Kenepa Grandi (Grote Knip) inside the Kenepa Plantation
- Kortape in Westpunt
- Sweet Alice at Playa Forti, Westpunt
- Playa Piskadó (Playa Grandi) at All West Apartments in Westpunt
- Alice in Wonderland at GO WEST Diving, Playa Kalki in Westpunt
- Elvin’s Plane Wreck in Westpunt
- Watamula in Westpunt
- Watamula East
- Watamula West
- Playa Gipy
- North Point
North-east Curaçao Dive Sites
ALL North-side dive sites are unmarked boat diving locations and extend from the north-east point to the north western tip known as Westpunt.
ALL north-side dives are rarely ever dived by recreational divers due to the large swells, the iron shoreline and heavy currents. This combination of extreme conditions make the unmarked dive sites an enormous challenge. In fact, these sites represent a serious safety concern for unexperienced divers without the appropriate training or skill sets required. For more information about these north-side dive sites, please contact Dive Charter Curaçao.