LionsDive Beach Resort Curacao
A natural place to consider for your next ideal vacation to Curaçao should be LionsDive Beach Resort Curaçao. Indulge yourself in its warm, casual atmosphere that is set amidst a stunning tropical location because it is the perfect resort for everyone especially if you are a beach-lover, a snorkeler, or an avid scuba diver.
Scuba Diving Vacation Packages at LionsDive Beach Resort Curacao
LionsDive Beach Resort is rated as one of the BEST Caribbean Dive Resorts
LionsDive Beach Resort Curacao is considered one of the best Caribbean resorts to book your complete ‘Sleep & Dive’ package, including accommodations and multi-day dive packages with Ocean Encounters.
Dive & Stay Packages
- 7 Nights Accommodation (Resort View Room – upgrades available)
- 5 Day Boat Diving Package
- 6 Day Unlimited Air for Shore Diving
- Breakfast Package (optional) at Hemingway Beach Bar and Restaurant
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- DAN Dive Insurance (optional at the time of booking)
- 1% Donation to support coral restoration on Curaçao
*Travel Dates: NOW until December 23, 2022
* Rates based on double occupancy (single and non-diver rates available).
About LionsDive Beach Resort
LionsDive Beach Resort is a perfect launch point for discovering some of the Caribbean’s best reefs which includes the incredible house reef called Stella Maris. This 4-star resort is located on an idyllic, palmtree studded private beach overlooking Curaçao’s clear waters and the fringing reef of our underwater park.
Ocean Encounters main offices and marina are located at Lions Dive & Beach Resort. There are 4 restaurants/bars (Nemo, Hemingway, Chill and Piazza) on the property that will cater to all your wishes. A 50-meter swimming pool is at your disposal for training or you can get fit at The GYM at LionsDive . Accommodation includes standard rooms, 2 bedroom apartments, suites and a penthouse.
Historic Willemstad is only a short drive away, the Dolphin Academy just in front of us and the famous Seaquarium (formerly: Mambo) Beach is right next door.
Learn more about the “Green Mission” of LionsDive Beach Resort
Accommodation Options at LionsDive Beach Resort
LionsDive Beach Resort is built in a traditional Dutch-Caribbean style and located directly on the beach. The entire resort features 2 and 3 story buildings that are surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens with the water’s edge only footsteps away from your room.
They offer a variety of accommodations at the resort with something for everyone: ranging from standard hotel rooms; to rooms with a beautiful ocean view; and from 2-bedroom apartments around the pool; to luxurious suites with breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea; and not to be forgotten, the magnificent state-of-the-art luxury 200 m2 penthouse!
So whether you are traveling to Curaçao for an ultimate Caribbean dive vacation, a romantic honeymoon, an adventure filled family holiday, or even a group diving adventure with friends: LionsDive Beach Resort offers the right accommodation to suit everyone’s budget.
The Rooms of LionsDive Beach Resort
Ocean Front Cabana Rooms are perfect because they provide you with a walkout straight onto the beach, complete with a sea view and a shared terrace.
All rooms have 1 king-size bed (180 cm) or 2 double beds (140 cm). The rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children up to 18 years old.
The Apartments, the Suites, and the Penthouse
LionsDive Beach Resort also offers 24 luxury apartments in addition to our hotel rooms. Built in 2008, these apartments have 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. The very spacious private balconies overlook the unique 50-meter pool! Up to 6 people can stay in an apartment.
These apartments are ideal for a family holiday or a group of friends.
- Large Master bedroom with a king-size bed (180 cm) and private bathroom with bath and shower.
- Additional bedroom with a double bed (140 cm), with the possibility to accommodate an extra single bed (80 cm) and a bathroom with shower.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, hob and dishwasher.
- Cable color television, direct telephone line and free LAN and WLAN internet connection.
- Very spacious private balcony overlooking the beautiful 50-meter pool
- In the living room, there is a sofa bed (160 cm), allowing a total of 6 people to stay in the Lions Apartment.
LionsDive Beach Resort has 10 suites: 4 luxury 1-bedroom Lions Suites and 6 luxury 2 bedroom suites. All with private balcony with beautiful views overlooking the beach and the Caribbean Sea.
The Lions Suite guarantees a luxurious and romantic stay. Enjoy the most beautiful sunsets overlooking the beach and the Caribbean Sea.
LionsDive Beach Resort features 1 luxury penthouse with a 180 degree view of the beach and the sea. The penthouse is 200 m² and is located in one of the most beautiful spots in Curaçao with breathtaking panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. Romance guaranteed!
- Large master bedroom with a Super King bed.
- Very spacious bathroom with bathtub, rain shower and private gym.
- Small bedroom for children or guests with a private shower and toilet.
- Air conditioning.
- Spacious living room with sitting area, meeting/dining table for 6 people and a television suitable for business presentations.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, hob and dishwasher.
- Color cable TV, direct telephone line and free LAN and WLAN internet connection.
- Very spacious private balcony with panoramic views of the beach and the Caribbean sea.
The Curaçao sun is waiting for you.
There are still destinations where you can enjoy a relaxing sun holiday in the coming months. Fortunately, Curaçao receives you with open arms and at an appropriate distance. The sun on your back, your gaze over the bright blue sea, a cold drink at your fingertips; the worries of the past months are slowly slipping away. Curaçao has restarted tourism in a controlled manner and the number of infections is under control. Because all tourists have to do a COVID-19 PCR test and measures have been taken, COVID-19 is not so intrusive. Of course we want to keep Curaçao safe for you as a visitor, but of course also for our population.
So don’t wait any longer, the Curaçao sun is waiting for you. Experience it for yourself!
Frequently Asked Questions about Curacao
As travelers, we all have questions about the destination we would like to visit.
Understanding this, please contact us here at Dive Curaçao and click the link below for the database of Curaçao FAQ’s, allowing you to get a more complete story about our beautiful Dutch Caribbean island.