Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino
Relax poolside or wade in the warm Caribbean waters, satisfy your taste buds at one of our seven dining options and four bars, or pamper yourself at the Spa by Pevonia®. The beautifully designed accommodations and the Unlimited-Luxury® experience paired with the vibrancy of this unique island makes Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino perfect for your next vacation.
All Inclusive Sleep and Dive Vacation Packages
Dreams Curacao Resort – SAVE up to 50%
Travel Dates: Now until April 9, 2022*
Book by: NOW until November 22, 2021 / * Rates based on double occupancy (non-diver and single rates available)
- 7 Nights of Accommodation in a Deluxe Island View Room (upgrades available)
- 5 Days of Unlimited Shore Diving (Independent) with The Dive Bus
- Economy Car Rental (upgrades available)
- All meals and drinks (including alcoholic)
- Various entertainment and sporting activities
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- DAN Dive Insurance (optional at time of booking)
- 1% Donation to support coral restoration in Curaçao
- $200 in Resort Vouchers
Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino is located in Willemstad, 1.2 km from Parasasa Beach. It offers beachfront accommodation, a restaurant, a fitness center and a bar. Facilities at this property include a 24-hour front desk, room service and free WiFi in all areas. The property offers evening entertainment and a kids’ club.
The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning.
You can play billiards and tennis at Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino, and the area is popular for snorkeling.
Queen Emma Bridge is 1.5 miles from the accommodation, while Curacao Sea Aquarium is 5.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Curacao International Airport, 5 miles from Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino.
* Rates based on double occupancy (single rates available)
Gourmet Dining at Dreams Curaçao Resort
Explore seven dining options featuring flavors from around the world. Reservations are never required at the three à la carte restaurants, buffet, snack grill, café and brewery. Enjoy 24-hour room service for delectable in-room dining. It’s all available withUnlimited-Luxury®.
Enjoy an experience that is above and beyond the traditional all-inclusive vacation experience with Unlimited-Luxury®. It includes every amenity you’d expect and it’s all wristband free!
At Dreams Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino, these amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options; no reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- Free Wi-Fi
Virtual Tour of Dreams Curacao Resort, Spa and Casino
The Curaçao sun is waiting for you.
There are still destinations where you can enjoy a relaxing sun holiday in the coming months. Fortunately, Curaçao receives you with open arms and at an appropriate distance. The sun on your back, your gaze over the bright blue sea, a cold drink at your fingertips; the worries of the past months are slowly slipping away. Curaçao has restarted tourism in a controlled manner and the number of infections is under control. Because all tourists have to do a COVID-19 PCR test and measures have been taken, COVID-19 is not so intrusive. Of course we want to keep Curaçao safe for you as a visitor, but of course also for our population.
So don’t wait any longer, the Curaçao sun is waiting for you. Experience it for yourself!
Frequently Asked Questions about Curaçao
As travelers, we all have questions about the destination we would like to visit. Understanding this, please contact us here at Dive Curaçao and click the link below for the database of Curaçao FAQ’s, allowing you to get a more complete story about our beautiful Dutch Caribbean island.