Dive Curacao Consultancy NV
My name is Bryan Horne. I am a Dive Industry Expert and a Digital Marketing Consultant with over 15 years of experience within the Curaçao Dive Industry.
But, it is because of my passion for scuba diving and marine conservation that I have a constant drive, to enable the Government of Curaçao and the Dive Industry of Curaçao, to create a sustainable sector that has the potential of becoming a major economic pillar for Curaçao Tourism.
Dive Industry Expertise and Industry Services
- Destination Management Organization – Dive Tourism Sector
- Economic Impact Studies for Dive Tourism Sector
- Dive Tourism – Strategic Business Development
- Travel Industry Strategies / Integrations / Development
- International Media (Digital) Relations
- Marine Management, Conservation and Sustainable Tourism
- International Dive Industry Standards
- User Pay Systems for Conservation Initiatives
- Sales and Service Training
- Effective Communication Strategies
Curacao Dive Industry – Vision for the Future
Curacao Dive Industry must Work Together to achieve Success
In times when the Curaçao Diving Industry has amazing growth potential and the Curacao Government is rapidly advancing toward more progressive marine management legislation, users fees seems like a unavoidable financial option and that is simply not doable without a mature dive industry working together under very high standards.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Are you searching for answers, direction or innovative digital marketing solutions for your scuba diving business? Are you tired of advertising agencies and digital content specialists simply telling you what you want to hear? Are you frustrated paying for results with no measurable return on your investment?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions then it is time to consider changing your strategy. Because in todays highly competitive marketplace – an “out of the box” and well planned digital marketing approach that creates sustainable revenue generation opportunities is needed.
Let’s be honest, your competitor is not the dive shop down the road – it is all the competing diving destinations that are selling the same widget! Right? The question you need to ask yourself is: “What is your unique selling proposition and how do I leverage it, in todays digital world, to my advantage?”
If you are interested in optimizing the online presence of your scuba diving business to create positive revenue opportunities, then dive in and let us assist you with your business development. Contact me today for a free consultation.
Digital Marketing Services
Create and Execute Digital Marketing Campaigns – develop and execute digital strategy for your organization. We assist you in planning, building, and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms. We employ organic search campaigns, paid advertising, email marketing, social media, and other channels to increase awareness about your company, brand, products, and services.
Ad Copywriting & Content Creation – writing posts for Digital PR campaigns, creating articles and other resources for organic search.
Develop Visual Assets for Digital Campaigns – develop assets for display advertising, email marketing campaigns plus branded videos and customized photography.
Administer Websites & Optimize Content
- Website (DEEP) Audits – Website audits are an essential measure to improve the efficiency and visibility of a website. Audits improve Google search ranking while increasing site traffic and performance. A website audit presents a business with an exceptional opportunity for growth online.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – SEO audit is the process of analyzing how well your web presence relates to best practices – it is the first step to creating an implementation plan that will have measurable results. The purpose of the audit is to identify as many foundational issues affecting organic search performance as possible.
- Custom Content Creation
Monitor & Optimize Marketing Campaigns
- Email Marketing – Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.
- Social Media Marketing – is the process of creating tailored content for each social media platform to drive engagement and promote your business. This type of marketing is all about connecting with your audience or customers and helping them understand your brand better.
- Content Marketing – developing content that is memorable, shareable, useful, and drives genuine engagement from interested audiences.
- Pay-per-click Advertising (PPC) – is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked. Social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter have also adopted pay-per-click as one of their advertising models. The amount advertisers pay depends on the publisher and is usually driven by two major factors: quality of the ad, and the maximum bid the advertiser is willing to pay per click. The higher the quality of the ad, the lower the cost per click is charged and vice versa.
- Conversion Rate Optimization – is the practice of increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on a website. Desired actions can include purchasing a product, clicking ‘add to cart’, signing up for a service, filling out a form, or clicking on a link.
Booking Platform and Payment Gateway
Take bookings from your website and heavily reduce the number of emails and phone calls to confirm bookings. With our Booking Engine and Payment Gateway solutions you can sell individual activities and dive travel packages that allows your dive travelers to customize their diving holiday.
Digital Marketing and Dive Industry Expertise
Economic Value of the Diving Industry in Curacao
Another important reason to have high standards for the dive industry and other marine recreation providers is income possibilities. There are around 6 million active scuba divers and 20 million active snorkelers worldwide.
According to the recent Economic Impact study of the Curacao Diving Industry, conducted by the Curacao Hospitality and Tourism Association – CHATA, concluded that the diving industry contributes approximately $41,319,914 annually to the local economy.
High Growth Potential for Dive Tourism
A study conducted by DEMA (Diving Equipment and marketing Association) in 2014 revealed that as much as 65% of those practitioners have an annual income of $100.000 to $150.000. Sixty percent complete college or grad school and 53% hold managerial, technical, or professional positions. Furthermore, 92% of them are homeowners and are motivated to travel in family groups.
These characteristics make dive tourists a particularly attractive group. But, this group demands quality, safety, and a level of service that can only be achieved by adhering to high international standards (ISO) as a industry and as a destination.
Contact Dive Curacao Consultancy
Phone: +599 9 684 7867